Does she really want to "take it slow", or is she no longer interested? Did I screw up by asking her out too soon?

So earlier this week this girl and i were talking and i got her to admit to liking me a bit (she's definitely physically attracted to me), and she also said she'd eventually like to go on a date with me sometime. I ended up asking her out a few days later and she told me she thought i asked her a bit too soon. She said "i didn't say no, but i think we should go slow :)". A small part of me is afraid i already screwed up by asking her out too soon, but i can't be sure, given the things she's said prior. Does she actually mean it when she says she wants to go slow? Or is she really saying she's no longer interested?

What Girls Said 1

• No it probably just means that she is one if those girls who likes to really know the person first and my just say yes because if physical attraction

What Guys Said 0