when do you finally fart when you are with the person you are dating?

Holding in gas is unhealthy. Let those farts RIP!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uujMVytez1s

Sorry, this question made me think of this

• Usually during the 'ee' in "nice to meet you".

• I freaked out and started crying and laughing when I finally farted in front of him. That was a month after we started seeing each other. We're at three months now and I still hide my face in shame when it happens, but I let it happen a lot more. Mostly because one time I was sitting beside him watching him play videogames whilst eating a taco and he ripped one. It was gnarly.

• i dont fart around anyone. never have.

• I think my fiance started farting infront of me a little after we moved in. Nowadays he sometimes takes it too far haha but i could'nt care less. I love to know he is comfortable with me

• If he's willing to look at that weird ingrown postule on my thigh and we both can't decide whether to burst it right away or wait for the doc.. I believe the honey moon period is over then and it is quite safe to smell each others bodily odours xD

What Guys Said 3

• When you know you're in love.

Hey-YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

• I'd never fart in front of my future girlfriend/wife and I don't expect her to either. If she's my gf and does it, I'd dump her. I'd never expect my wife to do it because she'll know that I wouldn't like it. You can always go to the bathroom or outside in the corner you know. Anyways, it's an instant turn off for me. When I was in High School, I noticed some hot girls who farted but tried to blame others for it. Certain girls did it on and on and also in other classes or places so I knew it was them. All the attraction that was there from them being hot was completely eliminated. They became so unattractive to me that I'd even choose a fat obese girl, the type who I'm not attracted to at all, over them.

• People are totally prissy about that for no reason, even my dog used to fart.
    The question is not whether you fart or not, but how skilled you are at concealing it. :D