Is it true that any girl can get any guy?

I've heard that before and I'm curious to know if that's true because I'm 19 and I've always have been single and I plan on going to my local library or coffee shop and try to flirt with guys I find attractive. Also if you guys have an tips on how to flirt with a guy that will help.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not true but an average girl being seen as desirable by guys if much higher than your average guy being seen desirable by girls. Most girls usually don't like guys for who they are and are more picky in things that guys can't even control like height, money, skin color, race, etc. There's an 80/20 rule which states that 80% of the girls in society are attracted to only 20% of the guys because they see them as superior. Why else do you see so many girls so fascinated by guys who already have several girls surrounding them and wanting them? Because these girls are not too different than the ones from the animal kingdom, where the females only choose to mate with males who they see as superior. The superiority is a huge turn on and in today's society, guys who are tall, rich, white or really light skinned, buff, etc are seen as superior hence they get far more attention than other. The number of guys who get no attention from girls is way higher than the number of girls who get no attention from guys. Any girl can't get any guy but their chances are still far better in guys they like than the guys who wanna approach the girls they like since girls are more shallow. Sorry for the long answer but I've really been losing it the past few years. I just wanna see girls admitting to their shallowness and appreciating how much open minded we are as compared to them when it comes to girls. If they ever stepped foot in our shoes, they would kill themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• Well... ALMOST any girl can get any guy, although there are exceptions. But the likelihood of this happening is MUCH higher than any guy getting any girl, because girls are usually too picky.

• You mean sex? Maybe, if the guy was drunk any girl. Usually, many girls will have better chance than guys would with girls. Girls are the ones doing most of the choosing. Even when guys approach, it's usually because they felt more comfortable due to the vibes given off by the girl.

• The thing is are u beautiful enoughh... hahaha no.. The thing is that u should wear carefully beautiful have a good parfume and be ur type not fake... Be sweet to guys smile when u see ur crush dont put ur face down... what do u want else to hear.. Ask in comment :p

• its not true but being "hot" will DRASTICALLY increase your success to fail ratio.

• I'm sorry but I do not believe this is true. Just like not any guy can get any girl. There are things that are outside our control like race, height, beliefs, etc.. It shouldn't prevent anyone from trying or hoping but it's too idealistic to be true.

• That's not even close to true. Some guys are really picky. We do get this kind of stereotype but soooo not true.

• Nope, not true!
    If a girl comes on too strong. It'll throw me off and make me think:
    WTF!! No way, there has to be a problem with her... ain't no girl in my life have ever liked me that much without knowing me.

• just be friendly and attentive and the guy will take notice

• of course it's not true

What Girls Said 5

• Humm... I think anyone can have the confidence to talk to anyone that they want to. This in turns ups your chances with someone you wouldn't think was interested in you because you thought they might be out of your league. I don't think you'll succeed everytime , as some people may not respond to your advances but you may score some serious points with someone who might not have been looking at you in that way. Girl it can;t hurt to strike up a conversation with a cute guy, Make sure to look presentable, and try not to come off creepy. Make your presence known and just let the confidence flow... girls with game... that's awesome lol

• False... try telling that to the many girls who've been rejected.. me included :/ It can happen to anyone. There's no such thing as a girl not ever being rejected.

• Hahaha, no. If this were true I'd be dating my best friend and not be single.

• Lol, not at all true, unless you're super pretty. Otherwise, I would've had a boyfriend by now.

• That's nowhere near true. I'm living proof of that. I can't get a guy if I tried. Trying may have made it worse.