i've never gone a proper date with a girl or had a gf?

I'm 17, male and I apologise deeply and would never talk like this to my friends but apparently i'm quite good looking and that girls speak about me a reasonable amount. The thing is, it's not as if i'm shy when it comes to talking to girls but I can't seem to take it further than that and I can't seem to flirt with them in person even though over phone or whatever i'm quite good at it. I see some of my friends discussing how they saw there girlfriend or had sex etc and although I don't think it's cool, i'm sort of jealous and i'm getting slighty sexually frustrated too. What do I need to do. There isn't a girl right now that i'd go out of my way to date either to be honest but that isn't the point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the concept of having a girlfriend and all the kissing and sex is pressuring to you. Start off by making a FRIEND and you and her can continue hanging out until you develop the feelings without the pressure over your head. If she is the right one then she will wait for you to be comfortable

What Girls Said 1

• You said you're quite good looking and not shy, so I don't see the problem

What Guys Said 1

• You need to work on your flirting skills.