I haven't heard from him in two days, should I just call?

Okay so I have been out three times with this great guy. Usually we talk online at night for an hour or so, but we haven't talked for two days now. I was hoping he would call yesterday, but he didn't.

The last time we talked things were great. We were both cracking jokes left and right.

I'm hoping that we have just not been online at the same times and just busy in general.

Should I just give him a call?

Or wait it out just in case he has lost interest, so I don't embarrass myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just call him if you're that worried. Unless he's a total douche, he won't try to make you feel bad for doing it, or anything.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it. Shit happens and life builds up. If you were getting good vibes last time then give him a call and make another date.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say give him a call and see what's up. If you get a vibe that he's being distant, then He has been avoiding you, but if he tells you that he has been really busy, then all is good, BUT personally I don't believe in guys being super busy if they are interested in a girl. They will make time to call you.