Twin dating twin Can you believe it?

I am a twin and so is he!!! I wasn't looking for another twin it just happened. Its so perfect. Is there anyone else a twin dating a twin or know someone who is? Also does anyone know what the likelihood of us having twins is. I think it be important to know for the future.

this was just a simple little thing about other people who are twins or know people who are. it was just an innocent question. people got all wrapped up in the wrong things.

Most Helpful Girl

• If twins marry and their siblings get to marry the other twin... You children are biologically cousins and siblings lol You do have an increased chance of having twins! Twins run in my family >.>

• what is wrong with u people

• No, that is me not understanding what being a twin is like. I would not have considered your feelings if you had not said anything. I am sorry for saying that you are being to sensitive and thank you for alleviating some of my ignorance :/ I'm glad you are happy, because you know... the ones making the perverted comments aren't with someone happily.

• thanks your sweet. i am very happy. i think people are just immature or don't know a lot ab it.

What Guys Said 10

• There's a little statistical jump, IIRC - but nothing significant.

You should check out the MN twin stuff. They do huge get togethers, etc, etc.

On the problem side is twin-cheating/pretending to be the other twin. Not sure on the stats on that, but do you trust your sister? Do you trust his brother?

But yeah, twins can be fun. Even for twins :)

• is everyone just soo perverted they can't even be a descent human being. Twins just look similar not even the exact same. And hello we have totally different personalities. You can't like both twins or even be into that. GROW UP

• Oh, so you're not an identical twin?

Some twins look close enough, and can emulate each other enough to throw off people for some time.

So, you're telling me it's impossible to like two people at once? Well, I guess you better go start telling off all those people in poly relationships, or who have two boys they like, etc that they need to GROW UP.

Looks like you've got the whole rest of your life cut out for you, what with telling people that they're all wrong.

Best of luck!

• as a twin dating a twin, i don't even think of my bf twin as a guy my age he is like my bf family. so i don't ever think of him like that or ever. I think only a perverted person could be into both twins. Yes twins look very much a like but personalities are like day and night. When someone likes two girls or two guys they usually similar in a lot of ways and also have different lives different families and different things they offer. And at the end of the day, they always truly like one more than the other. so no you don't truly like both, you just have two good connections but one has your heart.

• I don't see how this is a phenomenon but nice :D cool match up I guess ol.

• i guess if your twin, you would love it. bc they understand what its like when no one else does.

• I get where you're coming from and the ratio is in your favor but unless it is 100% in your favor then there remains the possibility of a 2nd or 3rd party being able to understand on your level. this is the Vulcan inside me thinking out loud lol.

• okay.

• Jesus, you just found out you two are twins and you're already thinking of a family? Slow down there, speed racer. Your ovaries might fall out along the way.

• your so funny... chirp

• Wait your dating your twin brother? WTF and the correct term for having a twin sibling but of a different gender is called Diazygotic twins.

• um dude, try reading

• oh my God! i am dating a guy who is a twin. that is it. no siblings no nothing

• I didn't say you were dating your sibling ever at first I asked it, but then in my reply back to you I said are you dating a guy who also as a twin? That was it.

• Siblings have a higher chance of having offsprings that have genetic disorders and anomalies.

• Amazing :P

• yes it is perfectly fine and ok. Just don't have kids.

• Pics or not happened

• yeah i knew to guy twins his brother would always sleep with his girlfriends and brag about it, so shameful

• yeah nasty

• oh my word! and yeah some do not all. i know twin sister who hate each other.

• That seems almost inconcivable for a twin to hate the other but im sure it happens, do you get along with yours

• You should get your twins to date each other. Double twin couples.

• thats disgusting, incest much

• no i already know what happened. i just don't really know why your getting involved. its over. it read really wrong and then he explained and i told him how it came across to me. and it was over then some other jerk guy got on here and was getting all involved and now you are too... I don't know why bc this isn't even a big deal.

What Girls Said 12

• No, but my boyfriend has two sisters. One sister married a twin. The other sister married a twin (different sets of twins). At one of their weddings the older sister made the toast that because she married a twin and her sister now married a twin her brother now should one-up them and marry a triplet (my siblings are triplets lol).

Everyone else thought it was funny... my boyfriend and I not so much haha. Especially since one of my triplet siblings is a girl who has a MAJOR crush on him haha.

Sorry... I digress.

• Omg... Could you not title your question like that?

I'm over here thinking a twin literally hooked up with its twin sibling. And yes it's actually very common. The real question is if you twin is dating his twin?

• wow, your mind is pretty far down the gutter you may wanna go get it.

• Lol. I'll admit that.

But GAG is to help people so it's usually these sock twisted situations that come up not just saying I'm dating a twin and I'm also a twin. People usually ask for help.

As for the likely hold there isn't. Just because you're both towns doesn't guarantee anything. Either you'll have them because you had more than one egg during the time you have sex which doesn't happen that often, or the egg that you do have that fertilized will split and divide into two which can also give you twins.

First one is fraternal. Second is identical... But either way there's no guarantee.

• true dat, thanks for the facts

• My twin brother is dating a girl who has a twin sister. If you are a twin the likelihood of you having twin children is greater than it is for singletons.

• Foursome? With mirrors all over the place? :D

• haha not into that but good luck with that

• I don't think it's more probable you'll have twins just because you two are twins, but congrats anyway! Funny how things happen, huh?

• well if your a twin its a 1 in 17 chance so I don't know what it is if your both twins, but yeah it definitely changes your odds

• I'm a twin , haven't met any other twins.

• thats awesome, yeah i don't meet a lot either. but i think there are groups you can go to. i just never have

• How about each of ur other twins? Are they by any chance together? That would be great :)

• that is adorable :3

• Twins are supposed to skip a generation, but that isn't always the case.

• yeah i have heard that. so maybe later on someone would have twins.

• I'd guess it's far more likely considering.

• Yes yes we can, don't title questions like this

• Now you need to hook your siblings up!

• i would but my sister is happily married lol

• Yeah, I have seen a story like this before. It's amazing but not a coincidence at all in my opinion;)