Guy lied about his age?

So I've been going out with this guy for a little bit. We have fun and he's sweet and he's one of those rare guys I actually like and want to get to know (haven't told him that yet).

So here's the thing, I googled him (don't judge me) and it turns out what I *thought* was an 11 year difference (that's what he told me) is closer to like 20.

I'm feeling really weird about this right now. Not even so much the age difference but the fact he not only didn't he tell me, but had sex (basically) with me without telling. Are all guys just chronic fucking liars?

This definitely something I would have wanted to know first honestly because it affects down the line potential. Does this mean he's just seeing me for sex or was he just insecure and can I really trust somebody who'd lie about his own fucking age?

Most Helpful Guy

• it seems like he may have just deceived you for a quickie, since he's much older. hit or miss though TBH.

• He's been after me for months and we went on several dates before sex (I wanted to get to know him) so its not really a "quickie" is it? Do guys have that kinda long game with quickies?

• This entire conversation is based on Bert's assumption that he was only in for a quickie. That assumption could be right or wrong. He might have been afraid to lose you on what he sees as a technicality. Not the best way to approach a relationship, but it doesn't always means bad intentions.

• @Crazyced yeah exactly, I was just using this one scenario :D and then reassured her its most likely not her case.

What Guys Said 4

• He was probably insecure, but that doesn't mean you can trust him.

• Why get involved with a liar? It's simply a bad idea. If he deceived you it's because he feels what he's doing is wrong, and he proved himself right by manipulating and fucking a girl who's young enough to be his daughter.

• no you can't trust him if he lied about that then he will lie about other stuff

• Girls always lie about their age. No big deal

What Girls Said 1

• He was insecure. He was older, but wsas afraid of your judgement. Does he seem interested in you.. Than his fear of aging is the culprit not desire for a quickie. Lets face it quickies are pretty easy to come by, and people you like and connect with are not.