Is there anything I can do to find a date for my birthday? It's on Wednesday. I'm lonely. Help?

I already use Tinder. It isn't working out for me AT ALL. That is a whole other story. I don't have anybody to go on a date with. I don't even have friends where I live now. I don't have much cash. I have a little. I have been lonely for a very long time. I'm tired of being all alone on my birthday. I'm in good shape (even have a six pack) and I work in the fashion industry, so I have REALLY nice clothes (designer) that I get almost for free, just in case that makes a difference. Should I try OK cupid? Should I just come to terms with being alone on my bday? I don't do well going out alone. I wouldn't even know what bar to go to. I REALLY REALLY like one girl, but she lives 1,000 miles away. We will Skype though. I'm guessing that I should just come to terms with beimg alone, but any ideas? I live in Chicago.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I'd set you up with my Aunts friend... Too bad I don't know you in person :l My Aunt works in the fashion industry and both her and her friend are in your age group, but again because you are a complete stranger who knows how dangerous that would be D: You should go down Michigan avenue and just ask the most attractive girl you see if she could join you for dinner on your birthday. I know you will get a no as as a few answers, but you are bound to get a yes! Make sure you are dressed sharply, okay?

What Girls Said 2

• Either ask someone out on a date. Or get take out from your favorite restaurant and Skype the girl you like.

• well you are not bad looking at allllll... Maybe look into dating sites in your area... blind dates are weird, but sometimes you meet the ONE... give it a try..

What Guys Said 0