Could you enter a relationship with little to no sex?

How many people can honestly say that they would seriously date someone, knowing that that person didn't like sex or that they would have very little to no sex and still be happy or fulfilled? I'm one of them.. my manwhoreness has a toggle switch..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sex is the most replaceable thing in the world. You can buy sex if necessary. I'm knowledgeable enough on intimacy and developing extreme closeness mentally and emotionally that I don't need to let a man stick his penis inside of me to have a strong bond. I think people who claim that something is missing from the relationship without sex don't completely know how to function romantically without sex and that means there is something inside of THEM that needs to be fixed. There are plenty of couples who have unlimited sex and their relationship is falling to pieces. Sex is not some superglue that's going to shift all compartments of a relationship together correctly.

What Girls Said 6

• Yup. I'm very seriously dating my boyfriend and there's no sex involved. It's glorious.

• Till marriage..., I can deal yes but for the rest of my life... nope.

• No can do because I'm a nympho and that would not work out I was actually with a guy who did not seem to like sex much and I felt rejected, I did not feel wanted sexually or physically I started second guessing myself. I have to be with someone who like to have sex and is comfortable with with it.

• I would definitely be more than happy to have a relationship without sex! I was worried that I was the only one ;)

• I'd be okay with it. It's not the be all and end all.

• well it depends on the reason for the lack in sex.

What Guys Said 5

• I am not the type to be insisting on every day sex but I think it should happen regularly so I just wouldn't date someone who had no interest in it. It wouldn't be the only thing in the relationship though like I notice some girls get into with sexually demanding guys. It's definitely a factor among many that would need to be there.

• I could do that. im more about making the girl happy and keeping her happy anyways.

• enter a relationship with little to no sex?

Considering how you shouldn't be having sex straight into a new relationship, I would say yes. Otherwise, there is no real relationship without sex. If one was in a real relationship they could wait to have sex.

• Yes because I don't think I would missing out. I am not someone to be easily swayed by what other people are doing.

• I couldn't. My sex drive is too high. Stoners can't even compare to my sex drive.