Will posting hot pics on snapchat bring him back?

So this guy and I hung out couple of time and now he's mad at me told me never to talk to him again. What happened was we made out and I lead him on like we are going to have sex but I stopped last minute.

He probably thinks I was teasing him but honestly I got scared because I didn't know him well. Now he has cut me off but I really like him and want to hang out again.

So I just got a rib tattoo and I was going to post a pic of it on Snapchat for him to see. by the way I am toned and in good shape so the tattoo does look good on me. So what you guys think? Will he reconsider it or am I going to look like a creep?

He basically told me not to ever text him or call him again:(. So it's not an option to get his attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• im putting myself in his shoes and with his perspective on how he saw the whole situation, I would think you're teasing me more lol. if you wanna hangout with me then straight up tell me you wanna hangout and get to know each other better before the possibility of sex because at least that much matters to you and if I can't comply with those terms then you will just have to agree and move on.

• I want to hang out and when I asked he said we are not going to work because I didn't fulfill his needs? I think he's really upset I teased him twice and doesn't want anything to do with me. The only way for me to get to him is snapchat because he told me to leave him alone!

• if you're sending it to everyone then you can do that. why not just drop this guy altogether though? its pretty fresh so you should be able too. he made it clear he wanted to get sexual and you don't.

• ooh noice:D TyvM!:)

What Guys Said 9

• Uh this guy is completely cutting you off from his life because you left him with blue balls and you still want to see him? Are you fucking joking? He's explicitly showing you all he's interested in is fucking you and if he can't get it, and get it easy, you can fuck off out of his life. Wake up please.

• You'd just be teasing him. Almost as if you were saying "want it? can't have it.". Level with the guy and tell him the real reason.

• he's the one who said he doesn't want to hang out anymore when I asked him multiple times. I just want him to like me again because I really like him. Even if it's just physical.

• Send him a pic of you in a thong with "DTF?" across the front. That should garner a response.

• No but if you give them to me it will.

Quick, hurry before it's too late.

• Does the tattoo has his name on it?

• that's not going to work, in fact opposite is very much possible

• I will have to see to tell you a more accurate opinion of the situation.

• dont do that. wayyy to desperate.

• why should he be mad that you did not want to have sex with him? If he is mad cause you did not give him your pussy, then trust me, once you sleep with him, you are going to be treated with the same Ignoring behaviour. Even more he will be able to say he fucked you and treat you like a bitch. Why want that anyway? you will feel like a rag. If he really liked you he would have accepted that you do not want to jump straight to sex and put some effort into earning it. instead he had a tantrum and left cause he did not get it. get over him, seriously.

• It will be fine but if he is an ass he may call you bad names

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do anything u will regret

• I'm not sending it just to him. I am just posting it on the public thing hoping he will see it.

• No, no, no, no. Just tell him what really happened; through text if he won't pick up the phone.