Is it possible to be in love with a crush?

What does "Being in love" truly mean?

• Yes its possible
  • No way, Just infatuation

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I've never had a girlfriend or known if someone is in love with me, I think I have a say on this still. I don't think everyone's "being in love" is the same. It's different for everyone, and I think every person just has to know if they're in love.

There are some factors that can come into play can be indicators that you are just infatuated though, but you could probably be able to point those out easily.

I think I'm in love with my crush. don't know if she is back. But I know I'd marry her if I could lol.

• Yeah i agree with you, and i have a crush that i would marry to lol

What Girls Said 2

• I think to be in love, you have to really know the person. Otherwise you're just in love with the idea of being with them, and that's also called infatuation. For me, love is a mix of respect, understanding, and adoration for someone that you're in some form of a stable relationship with.

• I used to have a crush who i was madly in love with, but was too shy to ask out. Then i realized that i only loved the idea of having a bf, so i moved on

What Guys Said 0