Guys: Does this guy just want to be friends?

He is a friend of mine, though I feel like we have always had chemistry between us. We have been "friends" for 5 years now. but nothing physically has happened. We often meet up with each other when we are passing through the other's city.

Recently, he moved to a new city a few hours away from me and invited me out to hang out in his city for an event. Is he thinking just be friendly or more than friends?

Nothing physical has happened between us but from his body language I sense that he is a bit awkward. I like him, but I am not sure if he likes me for all of these years! How do I know if he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• Guys are never "just friends" with girls. If he's hanging around you, he is attracted to you in some form, whether it be physical, emotional, etc. You like him too so let him know. I guarantee he's open for a relationship if you are.

What Girls Said 0