Why can't I find a boyfriend? I'm tired of waiting?

I'm young only 22, I'm good looking, I'm nice, sweet, loving, kind, caring, I love anime, animals, I know how to cook a little bit. Why am I having trouble finding a guy that's geeky, average looking, respectful, honest, smart, funny, and will love and accept for who I am flaws and all?

Most Helpful Guy

• you sound like just my type? What is your favorite anime?

Just know that you are not alone. i am 21 and still never had a girlfriend. We have to stay positive.

• Favorite anime: Sailor Moon and Neon Genesis Evangelion. What's yours?

• Mine is Akira or anything Studio Ghibli. Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk about anime, my 5 cats or other animals haha

What Guys Said 13

• what are your flaws is my question maybe they see your flaws and turn away instantly because they are big flaws im not saying you do, you Honestly sound great to me. But you really have to get to know a person before you take any steps further maybe you should try asking a guy out that you fancy or are intrigued by. A good looking chick asking a guy is rarely declined, at least I wouldn't. Use your good lucks to get your foot in the door with a man and then get to know him and let him get to know you and go from there

• Well, let's see flaws, very sensitive, easily attached and then have trouble letting go. Plus, I was born with asperger's, add, ADHD, OCD, and bipolar depression. Despite my flaws I'm very sweet and friendly.

• I never asked to be born with all these flaws. 😔 Yet, I've found stuff I enjoy like anime.

• I know Im not saying you did but its what some shallow people will look at and say its not worth their time, you gotta find a guy thats not that shallow and will get to know each one of yours flaws and love each and every one of them because they make you "you" Just be patient it sucks I know im waiting too to find a girl who will like me with my flaws as well you just can't let this bring you down and define you.

• Considering the qualities you mentioned about yourself, most guys are probably hesitant to approach you because they may feel that you're above their league and so they're sure to get rejected anyway.

• You seem like the kind of girl I would want to date, so I'm sure there are many more from where I come from. Just be yourself and get out there and talk to people.

• I'm shy, every time I see a cute guy I freeze up and blush a lot.

• I don't even know what to say to a guy...

• If a girl came up to ME, that would be awesome. I'm sure other guys feel the same way.

• Your second thing after you said your age. You know you're good looking, that turns guys off because they think you are out of their league. Even thought it may not be true.

• Are you doing anything to seek these guys out or are you just expecting them to come to you? Because if it's the latter it ain't happening.

• Join the club! I am 23, Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp, geeky, good looking, sweet, great in bed, cook all the time, play music, go to school, have a job, and have a beautiful Corgi Puppy! and have my own car. I can't find a girlfriend either!

• Why can't people like us find love?

You sound awesome, btw.

• I'm interested in knowing how this Skype sesh went.

• It went pretty well actually.

• Seems like we should talk sometime, i feel exactly the same way. I never had luck finding the right girl. Every time i finally meet her she is super far away and the distance makes it impossible.

• Because finding a guy that's respectful, honest, smart, funny and who will love and accept you for who you are is nearly impossible. Maybe stop at geeky and average looking (and BOY is that easy) and see how it goes from there.

• Why should she settle? It's not impossible to find that guy. If a guy isn't will to accept her for her I doubt the relationship will go anywhere.

• It's not about settling, it's about adjusting your standards from impossible to manageable, so that you actually get a chance to know a guy enough to see if he's right for you. If she sets out looking for perfection she'll never give anyone the light of day. You actually need to get to know someone very well before you can accept them for who they are, flaws included, and that doesn't happen the moment you make eye contact. Nor on the first date, nor on the second. I'm not telling her to marry the first ugly nerd she gets her hands on, I'm saying give a guy a chance, get to know him a little and let him get to know you and if there's no spark then move on and find someone else.

• Oh and considering you've never approached a guy you're not actually trying to find a boyfriend, you're waiting for a guy that fits with you perfectly to somehow find you. That will never happen, ever in a million years. You should really keep that in mind and behave accordingly. Life isn't a movie or a show or anime. Go say hi to a guy, see how it goes and realize it's not that big of a deal. You'll get a boyfriend soon enough.

• Your search is over.

• You live around Colorado?

• Have you approached any

• Well guys are way more shy especially with the ego telling them they dont stand a chance, so my dear you won't a bf you will have to swallow that shyness and go for it, i promise after you do it becomes easier each time. whats the worst that can happen.

• if you keep sitting and wondering then even after 40 years you gonna be wondering the same, you gotta make a move lady, don't wait for some prince charming to show up on his horse, that stuff is not gonna happen if you haven't realized

• Maybe you are too picky? And that's not really old, you can easily find someone at that age. Have you tried asking some guys you are interested in to hang out?

What Girls Said 4

• So you never had a boyfriend? Which means never been kissed or touched? Sweetie you're still young. I know you want to find the right guy who will love you but you dont actually need to look for it. You will just feel it in an instant. Dont look for love because love will find you at the right time when you are ready for it.. trust me :)

• how about trying to be happy by yourself? Then when you find someone they'll be more happiness, not the only happiness

• You will find one soon, probably sooner than me. And I am like okay looking. lol