Girls, how much do looks truly matter to you in attraction?

Would yo or have you ever been attracted to a not so nice looking guy for his personality alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was attracted to my ex for his personality. I never really found him all that that attractive to be honest, and after being in a relationship with him for two months I found his personality wasn't that great either lol. He wasn't a bad person though. We just weren't compatible.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• Looks are the first thing a girl notices. So that being said, we might either decide to not give you the time of say or to be friends. If she chooses to be friends and to get to know you and sees your personality. Well that's when things change. Its not always about looks, I have a crush on a couple unattractive guys

• Honestly, the biggest turn off or unattractive thing in a man/guy, is insecurity. Get rid of that and I'll love you forever.

• I'm a personality whore. If you can make me laugh or cry I'll Love you forever lol looks add up to like 20-25% of a man.

• Lol Honey, 90% of the guys I've dated weren't that great looking if we're being completely honest. People underestimate the power of an amazing personality.

• Looks really don't matter for most girls! For me personally, I mainly look at the personality and sincere-ness. (If they can play the guitar, that's a plus cuz I love jamming with people lol) I have dated guys who were very honest and sincere, and there are no better guys than that. You can't judge a book by its cover ;)

• Yes I have, Looks don't matter to me, I only go for personalities because faces change, beauty or handsomeness doesn't last forever, and a guy with a sucky personality would really suck

• yes, i have been attracted to personality alone.. in fact, most guys i've had serious crushes on often grew on me over time. :)

• yes, my crush right now, he's not the best looking guy, but he can make me laugh even when i'm mad at him.

• 8th freaking account. When will they block your ip address?

• Yes I would and I have before. I care about personality and how he treats me. Looks don't matter to me. Like what angiepangie said looks can change but a guy with a great personality is much better.

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes I question the girls I find cute.