If you have strong sub traits as a guy, are you screwed? This is not a personality question?

If you have strong sub traits as a guy, are you screwed?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but it could be a good idea to join a BDSM site (like FetLife) or a club where you might find a higher percentage of dominant women around. If I was very submissive sexually, I'd probably do the same thing. You just meet more people of like mind, and people you might be really compatible with.

• BDSM club.. Ok... that's a little over the top.

• Does that even exist at a uni?

• I didn't really mean a school club. If you live by a major city, there's probably one there. I don't know if they have them at universities, though. Maybe if it's really open and liberal. There isn't one at mine. You'd have to check.

What Girls Said 5

• purely sexually sub? or is your entire personality sub?

• No.
      It's just exciting when an attractive girl is a little more bossy.

• oh. OMG. lmao that's so easy. HULLO! :D

• Hahaha! Hello

• I wouldn't say you're screwed, just find someone who likes to be dominant. I'm actually very submissive myself, and the guy I'm seeing currently has admitted to leaning towards the sub side (we haven't had sex yet) but he wants to learn to be more dominant. I don't see it as a turn off because he likes what he likes. Just find a dominant girl, though it might be hard to find a girl who admits to being dominant.

• Sub traits in what?

• I'm turned on when women show some dominance.

• Yeah... well I have two 1 page papers to write, and I ain't disappointing those teachers the second day.
      Not sure
      My parents are strongly encouraging me to get involved with medicine-- absolute chance of a job anywhere.
      I also want to do something with business.
      We'll talk more later.
      I think I may have reached the "enlightenment", you just said I was lacking :)

So happy to talk to a GAGer that doesn't sound narrow minded, ignorant, or overly traditional :)... there are a number of those it seems...

Goodnight... and Good Luck:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCaBCdJWOyM

• Yes, my family tells me the same thing about the medical field. 2 of my aunts are doctors.
      Hahaha. Ok, nice talking to you. Ttyl hopefully :D

• No, not at all. There are very strong dom girl personalities out there :)

• You're smiling. You one of them?

• Or is that encouragement.

• Honestly, I wouldn't know. I haven't ever done anything with anyone, but I could see myself in both roles. I'm very inexperienced, so I would be extremely comfortable being a sub, but I usually like to do things myself and when working in a group I like to be the leader/organizer, so I could definitely see myself as a dom too (especially if I gained more knowledge).

• What do you mean by sub traits

• Submissive

• I've heard there is a strongly inverted number of sub guys and dom girls

• Well yea, I rather him be dominant because I start out shy, but if he's submissive, he's most likely shy too. And nothings wrong with that. We'd just take it slow and learn together as we pull each other through :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm too alpha to be beta

• I love both dominating and being sub to a certain extent. All depends on how good she can play the dom role

• Sub-traits?