Chest hair; Turn on or Turn off?

Please explain your answer!

• Turn On
  • Turn Off

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not disgusting and a total turn off unless it's not clean and tamed. You get me lol other than that it is so manly and attractive on some guys.

What Girls Said 18

• It depends how hairy we are talking. I prefer a guy with no chest hair but at the same time if he had a little or hair that blended well with his skin tone then that's good but if it's like a rug on his chest then it just... it scares me for some reason hahaha, but everyone is different.

• I actually agree with this. A little hair that blends with his skin tone is exceptional

• A little chest hair shows that you're a manly man and feels especially nice if it's soft and a little curly ^_^

• I know opinions vary on this. Some girls think a man with chest hair is sexy, others don't.
    Honestly, I prefer less chest hair, but if they have chest hair it isn't a turn off because it's completely natural.

• Not really into chest hair, but it wouldn't be a turn-off

• Its a turn OFF and I'd appreciate it if he shaved OFF. I'm a girl who likes to kiss and lick all over her guy (except not below the waist.. Uh uh, not into that oral shii). Anyways, I dont want to end up with a hairball in my mouth lol

• HUGE turn on for me.

• Turn on for me.

• A little is fine, even good, but too much is a huge turn off. I don't want a grizzly bear!

• I prefer no chest hair, but a little is ok and natural

• Turn on but not too much hair please.

• I'm neutral about it. As long as he's not extremely hairy

• Turn off, never found chest hair hot

• A little is okay but a lot eh. Not into it at all.

• Turn off for me because i like to please my man the way he please me and i don't want no hair in my mouth

• That's how I feel about going down on a woman. She needs to be at least trimmed, if not completely shaven. I don't need pubic hair in my mouth

• not too much , but a little is fine

• I'm indifferent about it. If he has them, turn on, if he doesn't have them it is a turn on too

• Big turn on for me.
    Neither is a deal maker/breaker, but I really do find some chest hair very sexy.

• It honestly doesn't matter that much to me, though I will say that I definitely do find chest hair to be pretty damn sexy, haha
    But I mean, if he doesn't have chest hair it's not a deal breaker or anything.

What Guys Said 0