Guys: Which do you prefer if you had to choose one of these two?

This is really just a curiosity question but if you had to pick between someone who's pretty skinny and someone who's kinda chubby, which body type would you prefer? Have in mind my question is simply based on body type nothing else. Comments are always welcome if you want to explain why :)

• Skinny
  • Chubby

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Dogdude about this being too broad.
    People that say looks don't matter are lying through their teeth.
    However there is not a set rule where if you are over 175lbs (number randomly chosen) you are too fat to be attractive.
    I personally go for the smaller ladies, thin, but not so thin that their hip bones feel like they are going to stab me in the thigh.
    However, I also find ladies with a little more meat on their bones attractive, to an extent.
    It's not all about looks, nor is it all about personality, there is a sliding scale.
    Looks can make up for lack of personality to a point, like like a decent personality can make up for the lack of looks to a point.
    Each person has their own limits on the spectrum.
    I don't find an incredibly "hot" woman with no personality attractive.
    I do not consider an incredibly large woman to be attractive at all. (Read: Huge gut, folds of flab.)
    However, there are plenty of men out there (women too) that would happily date a super "hot" girl with the personality of a head of lettuce. Just like there are plenty that would happily date a woman that couldn't fit through a door without some Crisco.

What Guys Said 7

• Dogdude is right. If she's Zoe Saldana then I'll take skinny, but if she's Adele then chubby all the way.

• Assuming this is based on just looks as you mentioned in your question, then I would choose the skinny girl every time!

I've always preferred skinny girls and just don't see why heavier girls are attractive. Give me a skinny/ athletic girl any day as a tight body is a better body :-)

• I'm skinny in fact i desire chubby girls to match..

• I choose chubby because I gotta have something to grab ;)

• i only say chubby because the line of types is far between, i would rather have a healthy girl, as far as attributes... built for fun

• This is too broad. If a woman is healthy. That is all that really matters. Skinny where theyou might be underweight is gross. Chubby where they need to hit the gym a little is better. So I'd have to maybe say chubby... but this is a very broad question.

• ya I know its broad I didn't really have something specific in mind though I guess I just meant people who are slightly above average and people who are slightly below average but to noticeable extents... I don't mean people who have health issues.

• In between?

What Girls Said 0