How do you stop falling for girls who dont like you back?

Should you just avoid girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be more observant, make a vow that you'll explore friendships and relationships, but keep your "Love" safe and secure for the real girl. If you do begin liking someone really well, try making adjustments for her sake, be a bit more flexible. Be open to those girls who are open to u, don't be picky. But there is no need to avoid girls, don't feel let down.

What Girls Said 4

• Stop falling for the "pretty" girls. You know the ones I'm talking about. The girls that all guys go after, are tall, model-like, with perfect teeth and are popular.

If you want a girl to like you back, you have to go for the genuine, nice honest girls. This doesn't mean UGLY girls. Just girls who have average, or slight better than average looks. Be friends with these girls first and that way they'll slowly come to like you as well. :)

• I don't go for the tall, model like ones. They're not my type.

• Never assume always ask. If they say no than keep on taking chances because at some point you'll meet the right girl. Never rush to find someone that stuff takes time and patience

• I agree with Mystery, if you never ask, you'll never know. Never be afraid to take a risk because you may just reap the rewards.

• make sure you aren't falling for the girls that simply enjoy the chase and only want to be chased by you. Start paying attention to the girls that are actually showing genuine interest in you, not the ones you have to win.

• How do you tell the difference?

• girls that only want the chase tend to be really flirty and then when you show them interest they back off. Then if you start ignoring them they get flirty again and the cycle repeats itself until one of you is bored. Girls that are genuinely interested in you won't play those hot and cold games. they are always cool and nice to you.

• Why the games.

• Find a niche and

What Guys Said 4

• Well, why don't they like you?

• Because they don't. I can't change people's opinions.

• just go home and watch anime , my friend , chose some slice of life type , after getting straight , come back and keep falling for girls you like

• Firstly how do you know that they do not feel the same way as you do?

• Because my logic tells me so.

• I don't think it is logic that tells you, I think you suffer from a lack of confidence and low self esteem.

• No, I do not. I'm perfectly confident. Logic does tell me.

• You should get off that fat couch, work out, learn stuff and then make them fall for you, you can't make them stop appearing before you and messing up your hormones now, can you? Also, stop using dramatic language. What the hell is falling? You high or something? Be a man. It's just attraction. If this is how stuff freaks you out then you are just a wimp. Face it or change it. Now another way to change it is to become gay but I don't think you are into that so yeah.