Girls, what's the worse thing a guy can do when breaking up? Other than breaking up that is?

What's the most hurtful, or stupid thing a guy can do when breaking up, as opposed as how you think a breakup should go?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex basically dumped me out of nowhere and I asked "so you don't wanna work it out?" and he said "naw" and got a new gf a week later. I had to get it out of one of our mutual friends to tell me what the problem was in the first place!

What Girls Said 10

• Cheat, not tell you he's breaking up with you until he finds someone new, lies to your mutual friends about why you broke up making you seem like the crazy person and reason for the split... basically anything to insult me or nullify that he ever had feelings for me.

• Breaking up over text or phone.. and then going after one of your friends.

• MAJOR jackass alert. Sorry to hear that...

• didn't happen to me luckily ;) But it is the worst case scenario I could think of :p

• Lol, thanks anyway for sharing, it's awful indeed.

• I'd say not being willing to talk it out and just ending it out of the blue. If you have a problem in the relationship, go to the person and talk before just ending it. It's much harder to tell someone how you feel when they've said "I think we should break up" than it is w/o that if the convo is started.

• Thanks for sharing, that's probably the most basic things nobody does during a break up :-/

• saying something along the lines of him never really caring about me would hurt a lot.

• a guy i dated was sending picturez of his dick to girls and told me he didn't love me he just wanted to get me to do stuff xx

• Say he never liked/loved me anyways and was just using me for sex/money/my car. Oh and by the way I slept with all your friends and sister.
    Never happened to me... just thinking about what would break my heart.

• not be clear as to why you are breaking up with us. Be honest. we will recognize your fake self-deprecating excuse for the bull that it is and then we'll feel insulted.

• Thanks for saying what every guy knows but pretends not to: we know you see through our lies.

• Slam the door on me.

• You know, I have to agree rudeness really ticks me off too.

• I had a guy tell me that he just "thought" he had feelings for me, but that really he was just getting revenge on me for not liking him when he liked me the first time... and this 2nd time around was just because he was bored, wanted action, was using me, wanted to get back at me, was lonely, wanted to see what it was like. For real. That really happened.

• Hun... that sucks. And so does the guy. Seems like he's the kind the guy that makes us all look bad.

• Yeah. Such a messy ending. We were best friends for almost 10 years too.

• ASKING FOR CONSOLATION SEX THAT IS THE WORST ME EX TOLD ME TO DO IT AFTER HE BROKE UP WITH ME CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT DICKHEAD -___________-

What Guys Said 1

• When I asked you out, I thought you were someone else. But you were DTF, so I figured what the hell, I could take you for a test spin. But you were the worst lay I've ever had... I'm glad I gave you chlamydia.