Girls: your crush... offers?

To the females: how would your feel if the guy you're crushing on offers to set you up on a blind date instead of ask you out?

I'm currently contemplating said scenario and would be pairing her with my much younger brother whom is in almost every way similar to me.

Thanks for your opinion, ladies.

Lol, shit, wasn't thinking.

I'll take the heat, though, I deserve it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you want to set your brother up... with a girl... who likes his brother?

Come on dude you have to know this is a bad idea.

What Girls Said 6

• Are you dumb or something? Not only would you be setting her up with a dude she doesn't like, but at the same time, you'd be setting up your friend/brother/whatever with a person whose interest is already elsewhere. That's not a tactful move. It would be a pointless date for the both of them. You would only be wasting everyone's time with ridiculous shenanigans like that.

• That suck! If you don't like the girl just tell her. She can find a guy of her own. It's not cool for you to set up your brother with her.

• What? You say you have a crush on this girl, but you want to see her w/your bro? This doesn't make sense. Please think with your brain, man.

• Why would you do that?

• I wouldn't be to happy about it.

• Thats so fucked up

What Guys Said 1