Would you ever approach a woman on the streets?

I'm gonna say no, in fact I say hell no to that. I don't care how hot a woman is. If I don't know her personally, I won't say a word to her. Especially on the street. I saw an attractive woman walking by me at the bus stop. She was wearing yoga pants and a crop top. I checked her out for a split second but I let her walk by. To be honest, I don't approach or talk to any woman I don't know. I just leave them alone. I was taught to never talk to strangers.

Would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there was one time when i approached this girl working at a clothing store. She was a very attractive, fairly short blonde girl, and after i asked her some BS question, i asked her if anyone had ever told her how attractive she was... and she started blushing and smiling a lot. I didn't take it any further than that.. but im sure it made her day

What Girls Said 1

• try to know her name.. after that search for her on Facebook and if you were lucky and have mutual friends let them introduce u to her.. make a plan to meet her (make it looks a coincidence ) and then you'll know her..

What Guys Said 1

• if she is just passing by, NO... if she is doing an activity with or next to you , or if your browsing the same stuff or amusement, YES