He replies to my messages months later?

I had a crush on this guy since college but it didn't go anywhere and we graduated on May 2013 (he had a crush on me as well). Now couple of months after graduating I sent him a Facebook message asking how he is. He replies a month later saying he's good and then I told him I wish we were friends in school because I really liked him (This was in April). Now he replies back yesterday (in September) saying yeah we should have been friends because I seem very interesting. So now I messaged him and said ok where are you working? He saw my message 4 hours ago and no reply. What kinda game is he playing? Is he going to reply next year? I need to start something with him but its impossible with this behavior.

The thing is I really like him and every time I move on he gets back on my head with these messages. So should I just say "BTW I don't check Facebook often so text me on my #" and give him my number? I want this to go somewhere with him and not at this pase.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, you need each other's number, Facebook is hardly communication.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• hahaa is he going to reply next year? fuck you made me chuckle:D this guy is just dumb d00d srsly lol. he's playing you or he really is just not checking his messages even though he knows texts are being bounced back and forth. forget about him TBH. wow im repulsed by him just from reading this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he just needed time to think..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• do a bit of stalking :p figure out where he works , dress nicely and act like meeting him was a coincidence , then see his reaction or wheither he will reply faster

0|0
    0|0