What are qualities in men that are more important than looks in your mind?

Anything that comes to your mind

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Wittiness/Cleverness, beause I love to fight... or more like get teased. I shoot back remarks and I want him to come back with something clever
    2) Consideration/ caring because i want him to think about me too. I had a useless drag of a boyfriend once who only thought about himself and was never romantic. F*** him. Shower her with love and attention, dont spoil her though
    3) Funny, because God knows I love to laugh. I can laugh at anything as long as it's funny and doesn't offend anyone
    4) Sweet, so I can fall in love with him deeply

there's more but I think these will do just fine (:

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely. As long as a man's looks are average I'm perfectly happy - provided he is respectful of his woman, treats her well, cooks for her, keeps in touch with her regularly, introduces her to family and friends (shows that he is proud of her!), is loyal to her, keeps her satisfied in bed and can make her smile (note that I didn't say he has to be particularly funny).

• respect. honesty. wisdom. compassion. physical gentleness (not weakness). emotional strength. patience. intelligence. compassion.

same things i like to see in myself.

• sense of humor

• Intelligence, Humor, Empathy

What Guys Said 0