I'm making my girlfriend feel bad because I watch what I eat?

I've been losing weight for a year now and I try to avoid lots of sweets or bad food. Like if we go for ice cream I get the smallest they have and it bothers my girlfriend who usually gets something bigger. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5''2 and 112 lbs. I can seriously eat a horse. (Not really) When I read this, I got mad. Not at you, but at your girlfriend because some bad memories surfaced for me.

She should really suck it up ( I rarely tell people this). If that's your portion size, then it's your portion size. If you want to eat healthy and look good shoot for the stars. It's not her business even if she is your girlfriend. Unless you are fat and she is controlling what you eat... but for this case, if she makes you feel bad for trying to be healthy, she should seriously think about this. If she did it once, then no problem but if she is continuously nagging you about this andmaking you feel bad each time you eat, forget her.

I had several people always comparing themselves to me and telling me I make them feel bad cause say I got a better grade than them or I did my homework earlier. Those people who make you feel bad are not good friends/people (unless they're joining ONCE IN A WHILE). But if they constantly do it, leave them. Meet someone who has more respect for you and doesn't make you feel bad about your life choices to eat healthy.

What Girls Said 2

• Your girlfriend should be happy that you're eating healthy!
    I wish my boyfriend would eat smaller fatty foods instead of ordering large sizes. I'm the one in my relationship always eating small portions and my bf always gets large. My Bf trains very hard because he is a pro athlete, so I can't follow him. i followed him I will gain weight and he stay the same size due to how hard he workouts.

• Just carry on doing what you're doing, that's quite unfair of your girlfriend to be like that. She obviously feels bad about the portion size she's having but that's no excuse to make you feel bad for making a better choice.

What Guys Said 1

• well I don't really see anything you can do without jeopardizing your weight loss plans. just explain to her sincerely and politely.