Question for the girls: Is there an income bracket requirement for a potential date to be in for you to date him?

As in you wouldn't date a guy if you think he didn't make enough money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really for me, but I also don't think I can have kids. I do get nervous if a guy makes a lot of money because I don't really understand that lifestyle. It would also be good if he has some kind of profession/career, only because I have one and want him to understand how it's stressful. Also, there are a few professions I've repeatedly had trouble getting along with in my dating past.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL no. I have no income expectations for a potential partner.

• No, he just has to be financially responsible - no debt, no spending problem, not living with his parents…and no roommates after the age of 22.

What Guys Said 2

• For a lot of girls, it's around 50K+ from what I've noticed. But that's from the studies I've seen with sites like OKCupid. Overall, that's the estimate.

You'll see many girls who do their best to avoid lower earning people by saying phrases like "He needs to be successful," "He needs to have a good career," and other such phrases. That'll show you she's in it for the money. Some women just wanna get pregnant and have a family and be a stay at home mom. Others just really want a guy's money and don't give a shit otherwise. Those are the ones who look for guys in tuxedos and such.

• how much do you make