When to call LOVE quits?

I love my girlfriend more then anything. We started dating on jan 14th. I've known her for 8 years. We made it till march when she cheated on me with an x that she's known 25 years. She lied and hid it till she finally admitted it. Ok, that one dosent hurt me as bad. Well from march/april till presant day she has been cheating on me with another guy. Always lied, wouldn't admit it, when i saw everythig and how obvious it was. I hurt so bad and cared about her so much, it killed me. I begged her to quit and she wouldnt. I felt as if i didn't matter to her one bit. Then she broke up with me beacuse of "her", im not really sure why. So i started doing drugs to run away from the pain. She didn't like that and acted like she was controlling me. We wernt together so whats it matter, why do you care now when you didn't before? So i said thats enough, that you either want all of me or none of me. I couldnt take it no more. Things were perfect for the next few days, till she suddenly "didnt plan on it" and disappeared all night till 4 the next evening. Not answering any texts. Then we talked again and she swore it wasn't like that. (Like it ALWAYS was). None the less i love her still more then anything. I asked her to tell me how she could say she loves me and do all that to me, and why and everything. I want to know everything or ill never move on and get over it. It haunts me everyday. She won't tell me nothing, just get mad for asking. But she does seem very sincere. She said she will refuse to ever reply to that guy again instead of telling him why she can't talk to him. Suposedly she told his friend to have him never talk to her again, but i can't see the text messages, she won't ever let me see her phone. When mine is an open book that i quit doing the drugs. I want to trust her but have mixed feelings and im scared and not sure if she's still lieing. I love her to death but is it time to let her go? Will it ever work out? Im tired of crying everyday..

Most Helpful Girl

• I will use my last relationship as exple for this answer
    Once that person cheats on you no matter how much you try to make things work the majority of the time they wont... Why? Because you no lonher trust that person, every single thing they do might seen suspicios to you and the questions will start to flood the relationship... Is she lying? How many times has she done this? Should I believe her? And you will find your self suffering cust you will always have that quenstion in your head... I would suggest hold it on the drugs... Take some time to go out and clear your head without her think if its worth the pain and make a desicion... Cuz thinking while your feelings are fresh leads to regret

What Girls Said 1

• This will sound harsh, but if she's cheated on you repeatedly then she doesn't really love you the way you love her. It's time to move on and accept that she's only still with you because she doesn't want to be alone. She's still shopping around for a guy. She's just using you as a fallback in case it doesn't work out with those other guys.

There are millions of girls out there who want a faithful guy and would love to be faithful in return. You deserve one of those girls, not the one you are currently with.

What Guys Said 1

• If they cheat or you're not happy anymore.