Girls, what would you think if you're asked to go out for coffee?

What would you think if you got asked to go out for coffee by someone you graduated high school with and haven't seen nor talked to in 6 years?

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me last year, and now we've been together for 9 months :)

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like the smell of coffee, why couldn't he have said for fried chicken, that stuff is awesome and smells awesome too.

• Sounds like a good, non-committed idea for a hang-out and nothing more. As long as I'm not too put off by that person, I'd probably say yes.

• I would be surprised, but probably glad. I'd think they just wanted to catch up, and hang out a bit.

• If I liked you I would go. If I didn't like I would not go. if she don't like you who care what she thinks

• I'd be pretty surprised at first but i would accept. I guess it depends how things would go. I love coffee by the way lol... and if things do turn good will there be 'coffee' at one of our places? XD lol

What Guys Said 1

• I like the coffee hang out