Girls: is it bad if I text her?

I just started talking to this girl and I'm interested in her. I think she's interested in me. I have been txting her and she has been answering and flirting back with me. Now she will text me for hours then just all of a sudden stop. Is it bad if I keep txting her at the beggining of the next day or let her text me first from now on? I've been out of the game 2 years I forgot lol

Most Helpful Girl

• A text her if you are thinking about her. Don't text her if you are not. Dating should be simple. The more you do those mind games, the more you are complicating the situation. You want things to be simple and straightforward, or full of guesses and mind games?

What Girls Said 3

• Keep on texting her and ask her about that

• Just pick up the phone, call her and ask her out.

• Doesn't matter. Just don't stalk her or become overbearing. Give her, her space yet let her know your still interested. Don't be afraid to ask her where you guys stand, if that conversation gets awkward than she's not the one, plain and simple. Or she might be busy with work or school...

:) best of luck!

What Guys Said 0