How often to condoms break and how does that happen?

Just curious. How often does that happen and do you ladies notice? What makes it break?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's friction that makes condoms break. I have had a condom break on me once with my boyfriend--he noticed almost as soon as it did, he hadn't cum yet.

• Ohhh so it's noticeable then?

• That's fine girl, you do you. You do not owe anyone the pleasure of condom-less sex. You do not owe anyone anything, especially if it is outside of your comfort zone.

• I agree. I'm glad I stuck to it.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm guessing it also depends on the brand.

• I have been doing sex for over 14 years now and it never happened.

• Is it harder for a guy to get it with a condom on?

• Thats right. It takes normally longer to ejaculate with a condom on, but that also increase the pleasure time for us.

• Okay. Makes sense. Thanks!

• Weirdly I've broken a lot of condoms. No clue as to why. But sometimes it just happens.

• Do you feel like it's harder to have an orgasm with a condom on?

• Yes sometimes. But guys hate condoms because they often ruin a great erection. As for finishing it can slow it down and doesn't feel as good as raw but its not bad. its nice to be able to stay in and finish in the condom though, thats the plus of them.

• The guy I am dating couldn't keep an erection with the condom on and tried to convince me to do it without... I most definitely said no.

• I have broken too many so now I will pull out all the way every so often and check it before slamming it back in the hole

• out of the 30-40 women I've slept with, its only even broken once and yes it happened before I came I rushed he over to the washroom to get it out.

percentage wise - 2.5 to 3.33%

• Oh ok, gotcha. Wow. That's pretty good though. Hm. Is it that hard for guys to get it when they wear a condom?

• Alright then... I guess an MHO is now in order.

www.orangejuiceblog.com/.../...th-fist-success.jpg

• hahaha alrighty then.

What Girls Said 4

• Improper fit, too old, not putting it on correctly, putting it on inside out

• hahaha oh wow. Have you ever had a guy complain that it's too hard to get off when wearing a condom?

• I've heard that b4, but don't you by into it. They NEED to get use to the feeling. I knew one guy, that it would take him longer to orgasm with the condom on in comparison to without

• Yeah, that's what he told me last night. I didn't buy it. I am not even on any kind of birth control... so there was no way that was happening

• I'm going to say 1/100 times, since condoms are 99% effective. I would say that one could tell (feel it), and if it broke, then you'd know. I think that some condoms are just defective or there's too much friction/pressure on the condom.

• Huh, how can you tell? I really don't want to get an IUD or go on BC. :/

• it can break if it's not put on properly, or if it's not the right size (too big or too small)

• I get my boyfriend to check after each time when he's taking it off so if need be we can go get plan B. There was this one time where he thought it had broken but he went to the bathroom and filled it up with water, nothing came out.

• ah, gotcha, wow, that doesn't ruin the moment? That's a good idea!

• Never complained. He does like the idea of having sex without a condom but won't because neither of us want kids

• Yeah, exactly!