Is my boyfriend moving on? Does he still love me?

My boyfriend has been acting weird lately. Almost bored of me. To be honest, I haven't really done anything with him in alittle while but I've been really busy and so has he. I feel like we are on a different page. I want everything to be the same as it was before. So if he is moving on what can I do to keeo him happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll have to carve time out of your busy schedules for each other. Try to plan a date.

What Guys Said 5

• Try to plan a date with him and re-evaluate the relationship after the date. If things are still not going well, perhaps a heart-to-heart talk with him would be a good idea

• You didn't say anything to suggest he's moving on. You said that both of you have been busy. Schedule a date night. Go out, make out and have fun. Sounds like you really need that right now.

• its totally depend on how you treat your ex?

• Nothing. His happiness is his responsibility. Stop trying to make him happy. If you want to see him and spend time with him then try. There's nothing else you can do and worrying about making things better for him is just gonna make you feel worse and make you feel less enjoyable to be around.

• wear a super sexy outfit and see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him first if he avoids your feelings and you do your own thing, laugh and fun (just let him see you).. Remember some guys are never happy!! you need to change things up and don't cling. back off and show him how sexy you are without him... Just focus on you!! or dump him if it was meant to be he will be chasing you.. just dont give in let him know by giving him time to miss you, the no contact rule works.