Would you give up if too many people rejects you?

so im a nice guy and people call me funny, sweet towards girls and rough around guys, and I've tried to get be in a relationship with a few girls.. got rejected 4 times but the first 3 i could stay happy and not give up. but after the forth, i just decided to freaking give up. id rather stay alone that trying anymore. is that a good decision?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i would realise I'm doing something wrong, and ask someone I trust for help, like an older brother or my dad.

Failing 4 times and giving up is mental. Did you learn how to ride a bike in 4 attempts?
    Did you learn how to drive a stickshift car in 4 lessons?
    What about a musica instrument? Or even baseball? did you hit a homerun on your fourth ever time to hold a baseball bat?

What the hell is wrong with this generation of kids, that you expect instant fucking success at things?

You are not the star of a Disney movie called "The Natural"

Now get off your ass, and do the necessary amount of work (which includes the necessary amount of failing before you get good...)

Kids today... such a whiny bunch of pathetic don't-wanna-try's... this is what we get for giving trophies to every kids who showed up...

• thanks man.. i thought the last part was kinda mean but i get ya.. thanks for give me tht huge speech.. i really appreciate it

What Girls Said 4

• I'd probably give up too. I just think you're probably trying too hard. You should just chill out for a while, be content with being single and stop actively looking. I've done that recently and I'm a lot more satisfied.

• i got rejected my whole life since i was young (as a friend never tried to ask out) and now i gave up.

• lemme get some wine and cookie cuz we ganna be good friends :P

• SINCE you were young? You're under 18, you're STILL young!

• hahah i meant since i was 7. this is ironic because now i am 14 and i finally found friends exactly 2 days after i posted this opinion! lol!

• no, and you're still too young.. you can give up after 20 years or so

• No, of course I wouldn't give up. 4 times is nothing.

What Guys Said 6

• im not gonna say its a good decision but its leading to the cliché nature of "it'll happen when you least expect it".

• Well you're under 18 according to your profile. So you hopefully have A LOT of years left of living. That's a long time to spend it alone. Get used to rejection. It's part of life. But there will be acceptances as well.

• No.

I see a setback and a chance for growth.

No human being is NOT a work in progress, we all grow and advance.

• i gave up. its fine

• I've kind of found myself doing that. I'm 28 and I don't have the desire anymore, it's almost like I lost the part of me that wants it, or it never developed :-\

• Yep and nope. I suggest staying alone for a while so you can realise being single isn't that bad and is just another part of life but I also suggest trying again when you're ready because being in a relationship is kinda fun too. Good luck man.