Were can I go to meet single women 25 to 35 during the day?

I am a very shy 37 single dad of two have not been in a relationship since my son was born 8 years ago and only 4 dates in 2 years. ON ONLINE DATING it has never worked for me I take bad pic can't spell or write will yes I can read I would like to meet a girl soon I would really like to even have a few more kids

Most Helpful Guy

• Singles parties, speed dating, volunteering, work, 911 operators, dial 411, call the police and if a female officer arrives talk to her.

• A few more, call your cellphone company, call your bank, flirt with bank teller, call social services (80% women), get arrested and talk to guards. Yes, I'd done a few of these, for fun of course.

What Girls Said 2

• Try the grocery store or a Wal-Mart. Are your kids in sports? If so, try at like a game or something.

• Grocery stores. Lady's dept stores

What Guys Said 1

• You should try online dating harder. Maybe you should change your website, look for something reliable. I can recommend you http://www.rbrides.com since my best friend used it and got some results: he met a really lovely Ukrainian girl there, and they are together now :)