Do we fat guys still have a chance?

158

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but not at all. The first thing that girls notice is the appearance, because of the shallowness they have. I know that for a fact because, EVERY GIRL, i've been friends with or met told me I have an amaing personality and I would be an amazing boyfriend, but they ALL said, you are not that attractive and I don't want to be seen with that. It hurts me a lot yes to a point of suicide, but look at it this way. They say there is someone for everyone. Wrong. That's what people say to cheer those depressed single guys/girls out there. People die single. I've learned over time that any girl can want you, IF YOU CAN BRING OUT THE BEST IN THEM. If you can do that, any girl will want you because you show them you can make them happy. I've done this and it works! But you know why it never leads to a relationship? It's because of the same reason I stated, they don't find me attractive and that is very shallow. Right now, I don't know what I must do but rather finish my schooling. I know this is not the answer you are looking for but it's one to think upon and make a decision!

• We're shallow? Yet there are men who go around saying they would only date a girl who is like Beyonce... And talk about how women need to go the gym more... I know tons of women and am a woman myself who look only for personality. I do believe that some need for attractiveness comes into the relationship- even with guys... But I mean come on... I see boys whining all the time about how no girl likes them and when a girl who society deems less attractive comes in whines their ass off that they would never date an "ugly" girl. It goes both ways.

Don't fucking speak for all us. -.- You sir, are one arrogant ignorant pretentious fuck.

• Fight fight fight fight!

• I won't fight with someone lower than me. And by the way, the girl I'm in love with is chubby. Her personality is what I would kill for. I don't no beyonce looking bitch. It's a proven fact that everyone is shallow. Some much more than others. But someone who looks for physical appearance first is shallow. Someone who looks for personality is what makes them a winner. Now correct me if i'm wrong...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 15

• Do us fat girls still have a chance? Because nowadays it seems that men only like women who are a double zero.

• Of course... I've 'crushed' on plenty of big girls with awesome personality.

• LOL BTW, you don't look "fat" by any means in your profile photo. Just sayin'.

• I'm currently bulking (that pic was a few months ago) and according the bmi chart I'm overweight, be it mostly muscle mass but still... getting on the big side.

• Well, some people have the weirdest fetishes ever, so sure...

• People who are borderline obese, should do something about it. Not only for aesthetic reasons, but for health reasons as well. I know it takes a lot of determination, but I believe that most people should gather courage to do something beneficial about themselves.

• You can be big and be just as healthy as someone who is thin. Thin is not always healthy either. It all depends on your genes and how you're built.

• Look, I'm not gonna lie or sugarcoat it, because not all will do that. Especially not with a guy that big. But chubbier sure. I've had a huuuge crush on a guy who was like 50 pounds overweight and didn't get over him in 2 years, even though he rejected me , calling me fat. So girls who are overweight/fat go through rejections too, but I guess it's easier for them to find someone even at a certain weight.
    But obese, this is already a matter of health, not necessarily aesthetics, and they should try and lose weight for themselves.

• I know... we chubbier guys have it harder than our counterparts :'((( xD

• Of course they have a chance.

Just not with her.

That guy was just wise enough to take pics with his hooker.

• guuuurl you can come up with whatever theories you have buut this is a symbol of hope... stop ruining it!!!

• My cousin actually has a fetish for bigger guys... And she weighs like 98lbs... Seriously.

• i dont really care about the outer apperance. but thats just me and probably there are people like me out there. love isn't a bout looks but its about personalty. ur beautifull the way u are

• im skinny and i like skinny guys.

if you're over weight I'm sure you can date overweight people.

• If you're rich then sure

• All people have their chances to find someone to love and care about.

• Yes, he does, but he'd have better luck going for a woman his size. It just seems hypocritical when you see a guy that size refusing to date women who aren't stick figures.

• No chance at all

• If he was rich

• That looks super fake

• Before I met my boyfriend he was really big, now he's built. I'm still heavily attracted to the fatter him and have his little fat boy pictures <3 I love him no matter what.

• *DROOLING OVER COURTJESTER*

What Guys Said 7

• That girl REALLY isn't right in the head.

• Copy/Paste
    Yes. There isn't a single feature on a woman that would make her undesirable to all the men of the Earth.

Questions like...
    Would you date a girl with small boobs?
    Would you date a shy girl?
    Would you date a girl with horse stickin out of her butt hole?

or

Is my dick big enough?
    Would you date a fat guy?
    Would you date a guy who's not a muscle builder?

All of the questions like this are going to get a YES from somebody if not more! Because there isn't one type of girl or guy that all men or women like or don't like. Hell there's even guys out there that don't mind a girl with a PENIS!

Point is no matter what you look or act like there's someone out there who has spent his/her life asking for a girl/guy exactly like you.

Hope this clears things up.

• Tis can't be real. This Photoshop. But on the real, maybe she just loves him =/

• Sadly nope that I'm fat huh I mean Husky and women find me repulsive. Unless that guy piss diamonds and shits gold bricks that pic tells me she was paid to be with him.

• I don't...

• If he is rich or willing to settle for another fat girl then yes. Otherwise you have better odds of winning the lottery. There just aren't many hot women that are going to be interested in really fat men.

• not unless he's got money, beyond amazing personality , and the girl for some reason cares almost nothing about looks, Then yeah he's got a chance

• or of course he dates somebody just as fat him