What physical features about a guy's appearance are most attractive?

What physical features about a guy's appearance are most attractive? Bare in mind the guy doesn't have his shirt off there for you wouldn't be able to see a six pack or anything like that.

• Hair (If so what sort of style?)
    17% (20)8% (1)16% (21)Vote
  • Eyes
    38% (46)33% (4)38% (50)Vote
  • Facial structure
    35% (42)25% (3)34% (45)Vote
  • Condition of their skin (E. g. No acne)
    7% (8)0% (0)6% (8)Vote
  • Nose
    3% (5)34% (4)6% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
36|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what it is about a guy's hair, but I love it. I definitely wouldn't date someone bald because I just love getting my fingers tangled in a good set of locks on their head. Big turn on for me. And if they like to have a nice groomed beard or at least a little prickle, I'm in heaven. I don't know what it is, but for me its almost all about their hair. I just love it :3

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 35

• I first notice a guys hair. Possibly a buzz cut or shaved head? Then his face. Hopefully acne free. A pimple or two is cool. Then those eyes!! Olive green maybe? Than that smile!! Pretty straight gorgeously white teeth. Nice jawline perhaps. Thick eyebrows. A nice nose. Nothing humped over or piggish. But people can't help their nose. I know I sound picky but i was just giving you "ideal"

0|1
    0|0
  • Height catches the eyes first, then build (I am a sucker for a good back). So now I see the face... I love a great facial structure. High cheekbones keep my attention. Lips! And smile. I also love long hair. Kind eyes and a prominent nose.
    Skin isn't a huge deal. Everyone goes through it as long as it's not huge I probably wouldn't even notice.
    This is a 100% physical answer.
    Personality is most important though.

0|1
    0|0
  • A defined jawline is my guilty pleasure.

3|0
    0|0
  • EYES! I LOVE and notice a guy's eyes A LOT, if I'm going to be staring at them while talking I want to see gorgeous ones :D

3|0
    0|0
  • Oh man. All of the above :P Eyes are important, mouth is, eyebrows (yes, THAT'S a new one!), no acne, hair. Fuck it, I choose all (even though I voted for facial structure).

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice his height first, body build. And then his nose, eyes, jawline, facial hair, smile, hair. All in order these are what catches my attention, but ill only stay if I like his personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont think we all find the same things attractive. i like the teeth nose and eyes... in that order. and i like it when a guy looks like he can grow a full, big man beard... im madly inlove with stubble.. like obsessed!

1|0
    0|0
  • Full lips and height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dem eyes. Blue is the coolest <3

1|0
    0|0
  • ooooh a nice quiff does the job... and smile/lips. honestly though. for me it's a big deal how a guy dresses. I really appreciate it when a guy has some sort of fashion idea and hair kinda goes a long with that. sooo

but personally it number one. you could be prince charming and still be a dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love high cheekbones and really white teeth

1|0
    1|0
  • Well this is what I PREFER
    Hair flipped upwards
    Brown, hazel eye color, sorta chinese shaped eyes
    Chiseled cheeks
    Lots of pimples
    Long nose
    Yeah what I like in a guy really isn't ideal for many girls, but I don't know I just think guys are hotter this way

0|0
    0|0
  • Def the way he smiles, facial structure is a bonus too. Like that serious face but still seductive is ASDJFKFJGJHD

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial structure
    Then eyes
    Then skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes or smile :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not listed, but his smile is what attracts my attention first

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes then teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are the windows to the soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always first notice the smile and then the eyes! :)
    Smile is what attracts me to a guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile. Defintly the smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for clear skin (or at least minimal acne) and then to hair (i like swoopy or a quif) and then to eyes (love almost all eyes, hard not to)

0|0
    0|0
  • body i guess,.. nevered cared about his face or anthing in particulare...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair it's weird I just like guys with nice hair and nice shoes ex Nike

0|0
    0|0
  • I always notice a guy's eyes. They can say so much. I also like a guy that has a nice smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think guys with punk or "emo" hairstyles are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • A. Curly hair with bangs!

0|0
    1|0
  • eyes!!! jux da eyes. they kinda dazzle me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Height and nice face over-all <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair! the type you can run your fingers through

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1