Told me he loved me after our 5th date? A little too soon?

I honestly didn't know what to say back. I hardly know him! How could you love someone so soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys fall in love faster than women. He could have noticed you 1 year ago and began to have a crush or something.

• We met on the first date...

• hahaha there's one I'd still love to understand, can I write you about him?

• Yes of course!

What Guys Said 4

• Well what counts as "enough" dates? I mean, isn't it different if you have a date more than once a week? Or once every 2 weeks?

• Yeah, that's true. I've only been seeing him for 2 weeks I think.

• yeah, I think it'd take me that long or longer... is that terrible?

• I don't know. But I tend to become friends with my crushes and never end up asking them out.

• I told mywife5 minutes in her door after we met that I loved her as I was taking her clothes off cause I was already naked

• you can love someone without even dating

• He's crazy! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!

What Girls Said 3

• my first boyfriend said he loved me on the first date (which should have been a sign to me that he was lunatic) i just smiled and said thank you lol

• I'm not even sure what I said hahaha.

• lol but it kinda fucked me up because now when i start dating someone and they dont tell me they love me really soon im like "this nigga prolly got hella hoes" lol

• hahahaha oh wow.

• No, but only if he meant it.

• Not too soon. He just fell for you. It happened to me once with a guy... I loved him a lot too soon and we went through a five years amazing relationship.

• Did it last?

• You don't have to decide what you feel about him, or how he should feel about you. IJust go with the experience and I think you'll enjoy his company.

• that's true, good point...