Women With TOO Many Guy Friends?

Is it just me... or do you guys hate it when women have too many guy friends?

I have dated a few women in the past who have mostly female friends and a few guys friends. I had no problem with this, and it was very easy to keep them interested, ask them for a date and form a relationship.

I have also dated women in the past who have very few friends. Again, I had no problems with this. Easy to talk to them and keep them interested. Easy to ask them on a date and easy to forma relationship with them.

Women who have mostly to all guy friends... it just infuriates me! I just feel it is harder to keep them interested. They always seem bored with you. They are too busy hanging with their guy friends all the time. And they are hard to keep in contact with because they often make you text first or reply very selectively to texts. You always have to go the extra mile with these women and they expect so much more from men!

I recently had a crush on a girl who has a lot of guy friends. And, like in the past, she is pretty much doing everything I described and she probably considers me one of her other "guy friends"... so I am cutting her off now.

What are you opinions with a girl who has a lot of guy friends? Is she dating material? Would you approve of the fact she has too many guy friends? What's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kinda ironic with what your saying because I'm the type of girl who has way more guy friends then girl friends I just think less drama that way plus easier to get a long blah blah blah. And yeah we do get bored easily I broke up with countless boyfriends over the years because they were either boring or just obsessive either way not boyfriend material. But eventually I settled with someone who was actually interesting and started out as one of my guy friends and I ended up liking him. Personally with your situation if she gets bored easily with you she's not interested if it's meant to work out it will. Sorry it that sounds harsh it's the brutal truth. But then again not all girls that are mostly friends with guys are like this either were all differnent don't generalize. You just haven't found the relationship worthy girl keep searching she's put there.

What Girls Said 3

• Also, coming from a girl with a lot of guy friends, she if friends with them for a reason. I am friends with a lot of guys who play football (no not the kinda friend that gets "passed around" by the team) but my current boyfriend plays football too, they all know were together and they also all treat my like im one of the guys or how they would a little sister. The guys are his friends too so it isn't that big of a deal, it just depends on how much she likes you and how well you personally know all of her guy friends. I honestly don't think being a girl with a lot of guy friends is a bad thing, you just have to be able to trust the guys and the girl you're with or wanting to be with.

• I was like that in high school. I had lots of guy friends. because girls didn't like me (thy thought I was a slut). Honesty guys where the only ones who would kind of listen to me. Also the nerdier ones (aka my friends) didn't really follow rumors and actually asked me what happened. Anyways dating was still hassle because not many people liked me (now that I think about they also thought I wa stuck up, but in reality I was just shy), but when I did date a guy they would give me insight. An kinda explain social things I didn't get very well (all girls school until high school). But yeah, the guys where my only insight into the world, they weren't judgy, and they even helped my relationships. Yes they where a little more protective than say girl friend, but in my eyes they where just brothers. Honestly there's nothing to be afraid of, she probably only like them as friends.

• Coming from a girl perspective. Have you ever thought about they were just friends so she can in a undercover way ask them questions to figure you out? Something to think about. I understand how you can feel that way though. I don't like it either in reverse.

What Guys Said 3

• There's ups and downs to it really. I find girls who have guy friends tend to understand a guy's POV more. But this really depends on the girl in question here.

If the girl constantly goes off with guys and leads them on that's fucked up. But if she genuinely can't stand girls I understand it. When girls fight, the shit really can hit the fan. It's not like where guys just don't talk to each other for a while. Girls will do anything to get under the other girl's skin by whatever means necessary. They'll spread rumors, fuck each other's boyfriends outta spite, trash a job reputation, etc. Throw in competitive nature when one girl brings up her interest in a guy and it's a disaster.

I don't necessarily see anything wrong if she just prefers the company of guys. If you feel that you couldn't date her because it doesn't suit you, don't consider her bad or anything. Still talk to her and only put in the level of interest she gives you.

• The guys always seem like they might be interested in the girl too. And then the only difference between her boyfriend and her guy friends is sexual intimacy.

• Those types of girls sound likes sluts. It does really infuriate me too! Not fit to date those types of girls they'll just end up an alone old maid in the end.