What is happening with this guy?

I started talking to a guy online a little over a week ago. (Don't judge me). We have talked non stop, so far. Welp, that kind of changed last night. Since we were talking/texting all day and all night, I asked him if we could exchange numbers. His reply was "I am sorry. I guess I'm just more cautious now that I'm older (he's 30 and divorced with two children) and I know how much hurt is out there." I said "I comepletely understand what you're saying and I'm willing to go at your pace because I do want to get to know you. And when you're ready to take that step, then we'll do it, but for now, I'm fine with this. I just figured I'd throw that idea out there." Wellllllll, I haven't heard from him since and that was last night. BUT, before I asked that, he was all about talking about anything and everything just in that short amount of time. Did I do something wrong? I'm so confused now.

...

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe he is just being wary. He has probably been a victim of online dating before and now he is being more cautious about it. I don't blame him at all. I do not trust online dating too. You didn't do anything wrong though, don't worry about that. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0