Girls: Do you look at a guys hands as one of his "good" features?

When I first met my girlfriend she complimented my hands and I'm just really curious if that was just something that she did because she didn't know what to say or if it is actually common.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• YASS! :) :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Can I ask you why?

• well i guess because touch is an important sense to me. just having him hold my hand or my face is something i find very intimate in itself. i love big, rough-ish hands that indicate he's worked a few days in his life lol

What Girls Said 7

• One of my favorite assets, actually. I adore long, thin, sort of delicate fingers (even) for guys :) Ah, elegant pianist-like fingers.. *drools*

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't speak for her, but I want a guy with working hands. Someone that's not afraid to get their hands dirty and do work. If your lazy then I don't approve.

0|1
    0|0
  • God, yes. I love it when a guy has nice hands and palms. I think that it's unusually common among girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am obsessed with hands lol I look their hand when I see them at the first time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, I personally do look at guys hands and kind of register how they look. I've encountered a couple dudes with 'bad' hands (I just didn't like them), so if a guy has got a great set of hands , it's a plus :) (even though I feel a little weird discussing hands)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hands are important. If a guy has nice big well kept hands then its a big turn on actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a guy's hands can show a lot about his character so that's why girls probably notice guys' hands. Personally I think its a turn-off if a guy has girly hands.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1