Coming off too strong?

I've been seeing a guy for about three months now. While we were having the "what are we doing" talk I said a few things (two in particular) that came off way too strong. Otherwise the talk went well, he was very receptive to me and my feelings and said he wants to see where things go. He's still contacting me daily and showing interest. I feel bad about coming off too strong though and was wondering, would it be better for me to apologize or leave it be and make sure it doesn't happen again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am quite sure you have heard this all of your life and that is: Let sleeping dogs lie now...
    It's over, been hashed out, no more need to be said, so why open up another can of worms Or even 'Dog food' again if-----Everything is fine, no one has any hard feelings or even you yourself, thank God, is Not in his doghouse, Still in his happy life here.
    Let things go slow with his flow now, sweetie. Everything is out in the open, case closed, you're still in the running with him, and have not barked up the wrong tree to the extent that he has------Gone and run off.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with wowzer.

That may be on the strong side, but don't apologize for it.

What was the other?

I, for one, wouldn't mind the first - at least it lets me know that she's seriously interested instead of just fucking around / placeholding.

• I also asked him if he had a timeline. He just said he couldn't give me an answer, understandably. I felt like it was a very pushy question.

• Cool. So next time you run this conversation, don't ask him about his, but lay out what you want and see if he'll tell you about what he wants. That's how to avoid that last bit of 'strong'.

And I don't think either of those was "too strong". But they were strong.

• Fantastic, I'll be sure to do that. Thank you!

• what did you say? ...

• I asked him if he thought I could be someone he could be long term with. It just kind of came out but it's totally ridiculous, we are still getting to know each other. He didn't seem bothered by it but I'm concerned it made me sound like I'm crazy and desperate.

• Great, thank you for your comments!

• Welcome =)

What Girls Said 1

• hunny, do not worry so much! it sounds like he has bounced back from the too-strong-of-comments just fine, don't over analyze!