Why are cute guys so hard to find in Illinois?

Seems like all the guys I really connect with live faraway and I honestly don't mind a long distance online relationship, I have Skype and Facebook. Sure, I can video chat and voice chat, but I like hugging, kissing, cuddling, holding hands, etc. But, yet a crush is hesitant because he's in college and wants to meet people and others I connect with just live faraway. Why are all the amazing guys that are just as geeky, handsome, and that love anime have to live so faraway?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute guys are rare everywhere. I don't think I am all that handsome but I know that I am amazing for sure! :D

• I think you look cute. 😊 Now amazing, I'd have to get to know you through messaging to know for sure. 😜

What Guys Said 10

• oh damn I guess I qualify as one of those amazing guys, well you have to be looking in the right places like if there's a minecraft club go to it, Chess club go to it, drama club go to it you'll eventually find one of those geeky handsome guys that love anime. Or For Halloween cosplay as some anime character and do it well and you will get there attention and they will be like Awesome (characters name) cosplay, You really nailed and try to strike a conversation with those people. Or read anime in the open somewhere maybe a guy will approach you and say Hey I like that anime to. you just have to be creative with your approaches to find these guys

• Because I moved to Iowa :-D

• They are all in Yorkshire England.

• You will find someone one day. Chicago is a big city someone there has to be what you are looking for. I know nothing about anime, is it a small market? Maybe hang out at anime stores, I have not idea if they have them lol.

• I don't think anime stores exist and here in the northwest suburbs cute guys are hard to find... Heck, one guy exchanged numbers with me, never texts me back. And I find out he's taken.😤

• I'm unlucky when it comes to guys...😔

• Nah there are just a lot of weird ones out there.

• Come to Europe, there aren't no rude guys like there in the USA. We are usually gentle with women, not like Ray Rice.
    Of course, not all of us are like that, but I guess it's prabably 75%.

• Go to Chicago. You'll find one there. Most the rest of IL is lame. That's probably why.

• I won't disagree with you on IL being lame, I've lived here my whole life in the
      same small town. So, I'd have to agree with that statement lol.

• Yea! Chicago baby! That's where I'm from. ;) @asker, go to downtown Chicago, lots of people there, some hot guys and girls too of all races, colors, shapes, sizes. :)

• Do most girls like handsom and geeky guys who love anime?

• Iowa isn't that far away. lol

• cuz we're all in california baby.
    http://replygif.net/i/602.gif

• Why are decent girls so difficult to find in OH

• Hahaha. That's where I live now and was thinking the same thing as I was reading this. Lol

• What part of OH are you?

What Girls Said 2

• When I saw this I knew I had to answer it, though I don't know anything about
    anime and am probably older then you. I do understand about living in IL and
    finding amazing guys who live far away (in my case other states or countries).
    I also don't have a problem with long distance/online relationships. Short version,
    I completely understand how you feel. And, I wonder the same thing.

• Maybe you need to get out more