Busy schedules, how to make it work?

I've been seeing this girl for a few months. We enjoy each other's company and have a great time. When both of us went back to school we became really busy and saw each other less. We still see each other every couple weeks. I told her to let me know if she has time to do something in the next week. She said she just doesn't really have time. I genuinely know she's busy and she told me she's not seeing anybody else. Should I leave it at that or incie her out again in a week or so ( I don't want to be clingy by asking)

*she tries to do stuff with me when she's not busy, but that's like 2x per month

What Girls Said 1

• With busy schedules you have to make plans because if you don't you will never meet up. That's just my opinion. But as a guy you better make them. Some girls have free schedules except a couple times a week for self improvement purposes lol. Just go for it

• I talked to her about it cause I thought she lost interest. She was really sorry and she's been super busy. Which isn't a lie, since that we've gone out a couple times. Is it worth it to wait and go on so few dates if you really care about her and like her? Or will it not be worth it?

What Guys Said 0