How to get a cheerleader girlfriend?

So one of my friends is a cheerleader and I was wondering how I can ask her out?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're under 18, so I'm assuming the girl you're under 18.

Asking a girl out is easy. You go up to her, you talk to her. Then during conversation you drop some hints on possibly you guys doing something together alone. If her response seems receptive to that, you then suggest that you guys go and do it sometime as a DATE. Then that can only go one of two ways: either she accepts or she rejects you. Anything other than a straight yes, you can consider rejection. Any "maybe, i dunno, I'll think about it, I think I might be busy etc etc" = rejection. Just so you don't lead yourself on.

What Girls Said 1

• All us gals cheer on the guys we love. Open your eyes, you probably will notice you already have one dude.

What Guys Said 2

• Do a back flip off of your roof and make sure you land on your feet, then she will want you. lol

• Gimme a B!
    Gimme a J!