Is it a turn off to girls if a guy is 21 and has never kissed a girl or been on a date?

Just f*ckin answer this sh*t and be honest, no greeting card explanations with false niceness and saying that its "cute" or "sweet."

• Yes
  • No
F*ck all of you for lying to make me feel better! Someone opened my eyes to this act that you all put on.

Most Helpful Guy

• sadly it is the majority of girls

What Girls Said 5

• I would say it's neither, who cares. If you havnt kissed a girl or been on a date then there is a reason and u can tell the girl u first start dating that. Some people find it cute and some people find it pathetic , it depends. But no one will judge who you are as a person based on that so don't worry about it

• Nope. I was in the same position at 21.

• Not really a turn off or turn on, I don't really care.

• When I was your age and I came across a guy like you I would pounce on the opportunity to corrupt your lack of experience. It means you are more willing to please and more grateful when receiving pleasure... and that's the truth. Being 21, it's still acceptable to be a late bloomer. No biggie;)

• I clicked "yes" I meant to click "no" It's not a turn off seriously it doesn't make a difference tbh

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't matter how much "experience" you've had , if you're gonna act like a spaz and Herp De Derp , it doesn't matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pr-xzajQo0

• I doesn't really matter tbh.. when you like someone do you like him/her because of the kissing or what. Why not turn the question around for a guy. Is it a turn off for guys if a girl never kissed a guy before? I would say no. Just like now my guess is that most girls dont mind very much.

• ReVerse The Question & See What Responses You Would Get. (Always Try To ImProVisions).