Why do some guys refer to a army female as an "alpha"?

I was set up to be killed by this girl who is in the military. She was skilled *** heck because she didn't leave a trace of anything, the set up was so perfect. Her phone records and text messages indicated the cause of violent actions which was started because of her hateful ways, but she blamed me but made it look like I did everything so perfectly planned out but they found all evidence in her phone. She is a cbrn in the army and she was getting stuff out my phone without even having it. My phone will become super hot and once inside her phone they found files and photos transferred. Dang do they teach you this much? They called her an alpha

Most Helpful Guy

• It means she's the top secret leader.

• I mean that's what it sounded like too lol I couldn't file anything on her because all I had was words. They had to go inside her phone and get it

What Guys Said 4

• Being in the military teaches you stuff that can't be learnt in the civilian world.

• You ain't lying there

• I think you might want to apologize and send her some flowers or something. Did you sleep with her guy?

• Um no I didn't do anything to her and she said my presence on this earth bothered her so she set me up. She got mad because a guy wouldn't stop talking to me.

• she single?

• Um... What?

• An alpha female is the smartest in the military. They basically have enough training to rob the bank without a trace

• Do you mean that she has a grudge against you and is trying to kill you or have someone else kill you?

What Girls Said 0