What to do about boys. How do find one in college?

Okay so I am 18 and have no boyfriend I want one. I am not sure how to do this but yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• What are your interests? Got to societies and clubs that interest you and you'll meet people with common ground. This may develop into a romance but if not then you'll at least makes some new friends.

• Well I have to see when geology club is I went to cosplay club and anime club

• Were the people at those groups nice?

• Yes they were very nice and I am going to karate again today which is a place outside school

What Guys Said 6

• Ever tried the local clubs?
    Not the clubs clubs , as in hobby clubs.

• As @Illusive_Man said. He gave you some very good advice there. Also most men are extremely approachable, most of us will talk to anyone that talks to us. Honestly all you need to do is go up to a guy and say Hi and introduce yourself most men will show interest and hold down a conversation with you without all the mean and nasty rubbish. If you come across shy or nervous most of us understand. Most of us will even talk to a random that approaches us when we are walking down the road. I know I talk to anyone that approaches me because it is rude to ignore people.

• You are lovely, just visit to a nice parlour get a nice hair style you will find guys approaching you. You will just have to go slow and then choose

• You are really pretty ;) Anyways just be around boys you'll get one in no time.

• whatever you do don't post an add. Oh wait, you did :P

• Go up and start a casual convos with one dat u like.

What Girls Said 0