Confused need advise?

Ok so i need advise about this girl who says she won't date me and doesn't think of me in that way but her actions say different. we go out to dinner at least once a week, she "sleeps" at my house every couple of days and when we aren't together she texts me to see how my day is. I've asked her before what to consider us but her answer is always different. it goes from just friends with benefits to im starting to have feelings for you. everytime we are together she is all over me hugging, kissing and snuggling. we recently went on a cruise together with another couple and had a great time. our latest conversation she said im not into you like that but sometimes i can see myself falling in love with you and said when she really likes someone she holds out a few months on having sex with them and it took me 3 months to sleep with her. maybe its me looking into it to much but im confused?

Just need to know if i should stop wasting my time

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't think your wasting time except you could think of other girls you would also like to date.
    'she said im not into you like that but sometimes i can see myself falling in love with you and said when she really likes someone she holds out a few months on having sex with them'
    from this sentence I guess that she only needs more time to really fall in love with you maybe.
    But I only know a little part of your story.

What Guys Said 0