Does this girl like me or not?

There is this girl that I like. We both share the same class together. We both glance at each other from time to time. I would say I look more than she does. I never really get the chance to talk to her because we don't sit near each other in class. A previous day after class, I went to professor about an issue about my grade. She was sitting there texting on her phone. As I was leaving, we both stared at each other for few seconds and she went back to texting. One day as I was leaving class, she was walking slowly behind me texting. She suddenly walked right pass me. I figure if I said something to her, then maybe she would say something to me. So I ask her if there was any homework? She said no and kept walking away. Usually, I would think she's not interested in me but, because of us exchanging looks. I don't know what to think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking no on this one dude but hell, you might as well ask. Guys these days think too much instead of just doing the easiest thing which is to walk up and ask a girl out. A to B guys! Shortest distance is a straight line. The world needs this mentality sometimes and it's sorely missing from us these days.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say she's pleying with you. She wnts to know how interested are you, but I think she's not going to do anything about it. She just likes the attention you give her

What Guys Said 2

• I think this girl is interested in you mate, she seems like the shy type. Be a man & make conversation with her, you'l have a better idea of whether she likes you or not, as you would be able to tell from her body language. Anyway good luck mate XD.

• She probably thinks you are weird but wants to be friends.