This is for the guys! When girls have a couple of piercings do you hate it?Also tattoos are they a deal breaker?

Just wanted to know because I have a couple of piercings and plan to get some tattoos

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually love it even more so when a girl has a lip piercing because it tells me that she her idea of beauty is not the traditional idea, that she's got an edge to her and basically that she has the self-confidence to break from the mold of what's considered beauty. Same goes for tattoos, but for me there is such a thing where there's too much it almost takes away from the prestige of a chill and laid back alternative/suicide girl-esque/punk looking style that I've kind started to dig.

What Guys Said 11

• Generally speaking, I don't like piercings (besides ears) or tats. They usually aren't a deal breaker, though, and I could live with them.

The worst piercings are gauges. Those look horrible 100% of the time. Eyebrow piercings look bad too, and any piercings on or around your crotch are bad.

Tattoos are okay as long as they're tasteful. Tramp stamps got their name for a reason.

• I find most tattoo's and piercings sexy, however I find some can be very overwhelming and obnoxious, depending on the style it can give people a lot of preconceptions about you as a person (which I guess can be either good or bad).

Care to elaborate? I really like the above ass tats on a girl :)

• If that's your thing and that's cool with you it should be for the guy as well compatibility is what's important... right? I'AM an artist so I only use paper. When I was a teenager I've gotten a earring in my left earlobe'but body piercings... no not type of hype.

• Depends where the piercings are, as well as the tattoos. Well done and well placed piercings can be attractive but I personally like tattoos more.

• I personally find tattoos to be trashy. It's got to be some seriously expensive and kick ass tattoo for me to think it's cool, and even then, I'd still rather be with a girl without tattoos. Piercings too. The only piercings I like are ones that are discreet, a nose stud, a belly button ring, that's about it. I don't want to date a pin cushion.

• It all depends in where the piercings are.

• Tats are a deal breaker. Piercings, it depends.

• Yes, it's a deal breaker.

• Nah, not my cup of tea. But I want to get head just once from girl , who has tongue piercing.

• I like the pierceings as long as its not the kind that look tribal, and tatts are a turn off for me personally even if its a small one.

• I hate piercings and tattoos. I feel they only subtract from a woman's beauty.

What Girls Said 0