I like little/young girls, am I disgusting/a monster?

I am 17 years old. Ever since I was 15 years old I started to be attracted towards girls who were like 13 and 14 years old. This was not a big deal but now I am 17 and half a year away from turning 18. I find little girls cute, pretty and sexy depending on the girl (because 13 year old can be much more sexually developed than most think, they are not babies). I do not plan on raping them or forcing myself onto them so there is no crime here. The thing is that I don't think I will stop liking them just because I turn 18 and to be honest I don't think it's wrong or bad for me to like them.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• "ThatNiceGuy" is on his way to becoming a pedophile. Right now, it's not "that" bad, but it's going to get worse if you don't see a therapist. Sure, there are some young 13, 14yr old girls, even some 12 or 11yr olds, who develop and have grown up bodies. But they're age is still young, and their minds aren't fully developed either. Sexual or romantic interests aren't limited to "how sexy/grown" a person's body is. We have to take into consideration that even if they're body is developed, that their mind may not be. And even if you somehow found the most mature, and physically developed 13yr old, you have to realize age of consent exists for a reason.
    People aren't just bodies who if they look "ready" we as adults can take advantage and manipulate. Let pre-teens and teens live their childhood. They may feel "grown" and like the attention of an older man, but think about it, they're still children, don't take that away from them.
    As for you, be careful and I'd suggest counseling in a few years if you still have these creepy desires.
    Plenty of women your age and older are also sexy. It's not that hard. What about these celebrities? Like Mila Kunis, Shakira, Megan Goode, Beyonce, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Zoe Saldana, Zooey Deshannel, Sofia Vergara, Lucy Liu. All grown and beautiful and sexy women.

What Girls Said 15

• If you don't think it's wrong or bad then why are you asking? Clearly you know there's something wrong with an adult being sexually interested in a young teenager. You should feel grimy even thinking that a 13 year old can be sexy.

You're a predator in the making. You say that you don't plan on forcing yourself on them but if you're an adult and a 13/14 year old is receptive to your advances what will you do then? Acting on any of these impulses would mean that you're taking advantage of a child, whether they agree to it or not.

• Based on the comment you typed on this question, yes you are a monster.
    You are justifying your sick urges instead of seeking for help.
    If you decided NEVER to act on it, then no.

• Lmao you're disgusting.

• I don't usually say this: but just kill yourself now. it won't get any better so make that choice today

• Well you aren't disgusting or a monster but it isn't right. They are too young to be in a relationship with a legal adult. They are not mentally fully developed. When they get to around 18 it is more acceptable..

• HIDE YO KIDS!!! That's nasty lol Seek therapy now before you turn 18. After you turn 18 you're gonna get judged super harsh for it. But if I'm not mistaken it is something that can be fixed.

• do you find girls your age attractive too?
    what about hot celebs older or is it only the disney stars that tickle your pickle? lol
    get help if that is the case bruh

• Well you're not a monster, but it's definitely a problem. You should try to talk to a therapist about it. There is an actual term for people who are primarily attracted to prepubescent people. You should talk to a therapist man.

• I'd go talk to a therapist if you're curious about this sort of stuff. People who don't know much about this type of thing are probably not the type of people you want to talk to this about... As you can tell already, people are very quick to throw harsh words out there without offering any help. When it comes to you being a monster or not - I wouldn't consider you one unless you acted on how you feel. I hope you can find peace soon.

• I feel bad for people that are attracted to children and hate themselves for it but you don't seem to think anything is wrong. Why even ask when you seem pretty sure?

If you don't see anything wrong with it then I don't see what's stopping you. You're a future predator.

• That's pretty nasty dude lol. Just buy a doll or smth. Wait, that's even sicker. Go to talk to a therapist!

• Well you know find a girl of your age group and 13-14 year olds are kids

• The fact that you're questioning this shows that you feel bad about it, and no you're not a monster nor disgusting. You can grow out of it in a few years.

• Oh god so wrong yes.

• No it's okay.. But when you're like 20 you need to see older girls..

What Guys Said 8

• Do you ONLY find 13-14 year olds attractive, or just find them or girls your age attractive?

Am I correctly reading that you find post, not prepubescents attractive?

Over the last few years has the age of girls you've found attractive changed at all?

• Yeah, you need to start chilling with older people or people in your age group. Hanging around those teens will give you too much temptation and I fear for their lives that you may act on it.

• It's pretty bad but hopefully you grow out of it in a year or two.

• Don't worry about these brainwashed sheep. I feel the same way to be honest. As long as she consents and you are both enjoying it I don't see what's so "disgusting" ait it. We have puberty at that age for a reason.

• i dont think you're a monster unless you act on it.

i wouldn't mention your feelings to anyone in real life tho. keep your feelings a secret and dont act on them. go to therapy if you feel that would help

• It's not "that" bad now, but when you are fifty and still like them, then you have major problems.

Your anime viewing is not healthy either, as they oftentimes make "Barely legal" girls look wayyyy too young and wayyy too sexy.

So if you want to keep this unhealthy addiction into adulthood, where it will corrupt and pervert you, keep watching that anime, and don't fight it.

• Yes it's actually kind of disgusting, especially if you see them in a sexual way like you mentioned.

I did have a slight problem like you last time, but I tried to watch p*rn instead and now, I can safely say I like women and not girls. :p

• Some girls are very developed and flirt A LOT. You are too close minded, do you know any young girls?

• Are you trying to justify why I shouldn't stop liking young girls? Do you not think I should conveniently be close-minded or come up with weak reasons to convince myself to move myself to a more socially, morally, and legally acceptable sexual interest?

And no, I don't know any young girls.