Do guys like girls who are kind of a party girl but actually are very smart and intellectual? or that would turn them off?

i party & drink a lot and sometimes dress abit revealing, nothing too slutty but i have a lot of attention from guys. I have a uni degree and working in finance/accounting at the moment. usually when i meet guys in the bar, when they find out i went to uni and actually have an office job, they were quite surprised. it seems like they expect me to be quite stupid or something... just wondering would it turn guys off if a hot girl is smart?

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect the bars and parties you frequent are midscale, as opposed to upscale. If I'm right, then I also suspect the guys you met did not expect you to unintelligent or the like, it's just that many guys tend to feel that educated women as yourself do not attend such clubs.

Still, your education would not turn guys off from you.

What Guys Said 15

• HA HA... lord no, being smart is NOT a turn off.

The turn off is you being a party girl and getting toasted all the time.

• It's where you're partying, I think.

Partying is quite common in finance among well educated, well paid 20-somethings. Plenty of men who are in a similar situation themselves would find it normal.

• I don't see anything wrong with that type, but it's not for me.
    I wouldn't be able to keep up physically and mentally.
    I'm not the party type and I'm definitely not an intellectual.

• Personally in my opinion real intelligent girls test their intelligence by asking questions like... you did... to me the party girl maybe or maybe not'the party woman... HELL NAAAAWWWW.

• Not a turn off for me as long as she doesn't get plastered at every party. I can hold my liquor, so chilling with a girl that can do the same and still keep up conversation is a win win : D

• Keep doing what you are doing. It's fine.

• No that's a turn on! I need to have an intellectual conversation with a woman. We would have a lot in common I just received my degree in accounting and I party and drink a lot as well.

• Nah party girls tend to be rather loose, loose cannons and I prefer a cannon that doesn't fire shots willy nilly.

• You got your shit together and can go out and have fun, seems good to me.

• I don't like the party type, nothing personal its just not my personality.

• The drinking/party combo would be a deal breaker for me so yes turn off.

• I like smart inelegant big turn on but party girl are a turn off for me I avoid them like the plague

• The occasional party isn't so bad. But, when you like to party all the time that's not such a good thing as people normally think it is.

• A smart girl is a turn on... A party girl is a turn off. So much so that it's a deal breaker for me.

• No its very appealing for a girl to besmart, the dressing revealing is what would keep me from wanting a serious relationship with her, because in my mind she would just be looking for a , good time and nothing serious.

What Girls Said 1

• In my experience, the strangers who approach you are turned off. why?

1 because they expected to get what you advertised with your clothes/makeup/behavior, an easy girl.
    2 they USUALLY aren't exactly smart. brave maybe, but not smart.